• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Free market and free country don't like the price go elsewhere
Death Valley had one gas station. We filled up in Nevada and didn't stay long so I avoided the high prices. They knew what they had, a gold mine lol but I won't mad about it
1000002303.jpg

Kamala has bailed and want do a debate on Fox. Shocking lol.

So all we get is a debate on ABC again. Where her close friend is guranteed to pull a Donna Brazil an slip her the questions in advance.
We got a new candidate who is gonna be presented as Ms. Sunshine. Slap in some I'm for healthcare for all, affordable, lift folks up get em all housing,no more student debt, no more medical debt, free this,free that etc.
She will stay out of sight, out of mind , facillitated by the state run media. The only news, the low information,un- engaged voter will see, is a smiley face 10 second clip on yahoo.
This is a recipe for disaster if your pro American Dream,working Class citizen, but its reallity. Gonna be hard to educate the 1% who will decide this election exactly what Kamala stands for and will do.

To be fair she never agreed to do that debate....it was one negotiated between Biden/Trump....so she didn't bail on anything.
She tried to thump her chest week 1 after Biden was forced out. You even posted how Trump was scared to debate her etc. Tongue in cheek, i give you that. He will do as many as she will go for, but her whole campaign is like Bidens in 2020, stay incognito and let the State Run Media do your bidding. Then we get to spend the next 4 years plus expierencing communism. Cause thats exactly what it will be.

Back