• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I believe the DNC was involved along with FEC to establish the cadence so yes she kind of did bail.
It's funny how the opposite argument seems to magically hold water when Trump expresses trepidation about a debate that was arranged for him and Biden.

Kamala is a coward, plain and simple. Her understanding of anything is little more than paper deep, she can't speak extemporaneously, and she's clearly afraid to be placed in situations where she has to demonstrate either ability.

It's sad in a way because, every modern presidential race has featured a few debates. This just sets a new precedent to hide dumb candidates going forward. It is a disservice to the American people.

She was not the nominee nor did her team have anything to do with the negotiations of that debate.
You’re not following as usual. The DNC was. She is the presumptive candidate for the DNC. So yes she bailed. What she should have done is request a renegotiation of the terms thru the DNC and the FEC.

It's funny how the opposite argument seems to magically hold water when Trump expresses trepidation about a debate that was arranged for him and Biden.

Kamala is a coward, plain and simple. Her understanding of anything is little more than paper deep, she can't speak extemporaneously, and she's clearly afraid to be placed in situations where she has to demonstrate either ability.

It's sad in a way because, every modern presidential race has featured a few debates. This just sets a new precedent to hide dumb candidates going forward. It is a disservice to the American people.
She is gonna do what "they" Obama's tell her to do and when they tell her to do it. First victim for 3rd term was similar to the Gemini killer in The Exorcist 3 when the demon moved through people with Alzheimer's. 4th term is to put the cackling clown up front so the best I got is maybe Pennywise? The best way to keep favor with the ignorant is to put one of their own out front

She is gonna do what "they" Obama's tell her to do and when they tell her to do it. First victim for 3rd term was similar to the Gemini killer in The Exorcist 3 when the demon moved through people with Alzheimer's. 4th term is to put the cackling clown up front so the best I got is maybe Pennywise? The best way to keep favor with the ignorant is to put one of their own out front
If that is the case, she would not be as bad as people think. Obama is not a communist.

While I agree, people should be objective enough to reason this out on their own. Both my aunt and uncle pull the Democrat lever at voting time but complain about taxes, the border, the gender identity and transgender stuff. If they won’t learn by now it’s on them.

Back