• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

Oh yea! At least I can get my weather for free, instead of waiting a day and paying for it.

Go back to Charlie Gurtz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting a day and paying for it? Sorry, that went over my head. Charlie Gertz was never a weatherman out where I am. Our dude back in the day was Joe Foulkes on WVEC-TV 13.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waiting a day and paying for it? Sorry, that went over my head. Charlie Gertz was never a weatherman out where I am. Our dude back in the day was Joe Foulkes on WVEC-TV 13.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From some of the generation x’ers around GSP he was a drunk weather guy. Almost like the GFS today. One forecast he had eighty degrees and it snowed four inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be gone next run anyway
It will probably be gone this evening, but that timeframe is one to watch. As Webb has mentioned on here, that is around the time that the overall pattern looks to be changing and the SER to start flexing. Often times we get solid winter storms as the pattern is changing

Back