• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

The most significant bout of negative nao is lurking next week imo, but details regarding its duration and intensity remain to be seen. NAO predictability is so dependent on individual cyclonic wave breaks in the N Atlantic jet that are rarely if ever easily predictable beyond 5-6 days which adds a ton of uncertainty thereafter
Is this the infamous backpacker.....errr I mean....packbacker? Well, packbacker was backpacker somewhere for a few days when Cold Rain appeared as Rain Cold (at Talkweather??). I always remember him being a skeptic of cold and he often ended up right. Never bet against the pack! Paging @Rain Cold, what do you think?

A third in a row great winterlike evening here for walking with 38 F and near calm winds! Thank you, Mr. +PNA!

Gay jokes in 2020? On a weatherforum...? Where are the mods on this?

Is this the infamous backpacker.....errr I mean....packbacker? Well, packbacker was backpacker somewhere for a few days when Cold Rain appeared as Rain Cold (at Talkweather??). I always remember him being a skeptic of cold and he often ended up right. Never bet against the pack! Paging @Rain Cold, what do you think?

A third in a row great winterlike evening here for walking with 38 F and near calm winds! Thank you, Mr. +PNA!
Yep, he usually ended up being right!

Allan just just posted this

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It will likely be nothing. But models are trending a s/w further SW and an area of low pressure further west for Monday/Monday night. 6z ECMWF vs 00z ECMWF shown. 00z CMC was further west and 6z EPS members too. I am mildly intrigued. Lets keep an eye on it in the 12z cycle. <a href="https://t.co/6XXZOHnomz">pic.twitter.com/6XXZOHnomz</a></p>&mdash; Allan Huffman (@RaleighWx) <a href="">December 3, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back