• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

Well thats not good. Pretty much everyone below 20% probability for more than 1" of snow. That means at least an 80% probability there will be less than inch :(
1. It’s a trend the last 12 hours 2. It’s not gonna be that much that far out as it’s still around D8-10, still have disagreements within the ensembles 3. Covid 19 doesn’t help and tacs on uncertainty given SFC observations and other things are not good right now

I can hear it now ... “SUN ANGLE” “RATES” “GROUND WARMTH”

Yeah, we'll never be able to make it with all those factors against us. :( Haha. I've learned my lesson to forget ground temps. They are very progressive, meaning they forget about the past. Of course, that is usually an argument I've made when its been in the 40's or 50's, not70's like recently.

The new Euro Weeklies say December is going to be awesome!
View attachment 53158
Then we crap the bed in January, although to be fair, it had the same thing for December two runs ago.
View attachment 53159
The highest snow mean I've seen all winter!
View attachment 53160
Now hold on a minute. Last year wasn’t the Euro weeklies always showing glory in the long range only to fail. Now it had been showing warm December only to flip to cold. Makes you wonder... ?

Now hold on a minute. Last year wasn’t the Euro weeklies always showing glory in the long range only to fail. Now it had been showing warm December only to flip to cold. Makes you wonder... ?
Maybe this year it’ll be flopped .. showing warmth which turns to cold .. seems to be happening with this here possible threat coming up

Back