• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

Would not be surprised to see cmc come back with ice storm. But it’s still 7 days etc will take time

I would be excited about this step in the right direction but I can’t even
[/QUOTE
I truly think that the time that needs to be watched for those of us east of the mountains is the 18-21st. I really like what we’re seeing set up with plenty of cold available in Canada, high pressures moving across the plains and Great Lakes and now what looks to be a good snowpack getting put down early to mid next week I’ve the northeast and mid-Atlantic. Also it appears that’s the time period that blocking will be at its best. I’m not saying there’s definitely going to be a storm, I just like the set up.

CAD beings a north-easterly wind off the Atlantic...I believe North Carolina can do very well when New England has snow pack per euro.

Woke up that morning and when it looked like it was going to bust here, me and my family got in the car and drove to Hendersonville to stay at a friend’s cabin. They got smoked. Driving snow up there that day. When we got there the power was out at the cabin we were going to stay at so we drove back home later that night to light rain in Greenville...

Euro was actually shockingly close to a big ice storm, temps around 34/33View attachment 56824
When I was a kid I can remember sitting in my mom’s red expedition, looking at the digital temperature gauge teeter between 32-33 with flooding rain falling on the windshield.

Pain

Back