• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ostrich December

We are yet to have a realistic threat for anything so far in December. We may just have to wait till January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A week out. Time period I’m watching. Multiple storms to watch some rain but think one may be wintery if it speeds up. 59982051-8F82-4AEE-BD2B-4085D01C8EA1.jpeg

We are yet to have a realistic threat for anything so far in December. We may just have to wait till January

Not really. This threat on the 17-21 timeframe has been showing up for more than a week. It comes and goes. That shows that a signal is there. Will it happen? Maybe, maybe not. If it does happen, will it happen for everyone? No. Someone will get shut out, but the fact is that there is a signal for that time frame and it can’t be ignored.

GFS Para around December 17th shows this. Building CAD but storm is a miss. Close to major winter storm NC and even areas south. It’s close. I believe moisture will find cad at some point if the snowpack to our north verifies.

I don’t understand what you are saying. This storm is a miss but close to a major storm? You believe moisture will find the climate areas for winter weather by a storm that is a miss?

I don’t understand what you are saying. This storm is a miss but close to a major storm? You believe moisture will find the climate areas for winter weather by a storm that is a miss?
Yes take a look at the model data. The moisture isn’t far away at all. Heavy rain with low pressure over Florida/Georgia line with some hints of coastal development too. Cold north. CAD signal showing too.

Yes take a look at the model data. The moisture isn’t far away at all. Heavy rain with low pressure over Florida/Georgia line with some hints of coastal development too. Cold north. CAD signal showing too.

So, what you are saying, the skies just needed time "to heal", perhaps? :rolleyes:

He says snow is coming! Soon and poss with 3 systems. One big one too! Maybe! Posted a few hours ago.

Back