• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

18Z GFS gave me 13" of rain total for the run......the 00Z GFS gives my .21" for the entire run, so from a foot to nothing in one run, GFS must think its winter already.....

Eps really cools late in its run not sure if it's a mirage. It's not buoyed down by any weird extremely cool members and is decently clustered for d10+. Just hope it's not the eps doing what the eps does at times where the long range heads back toward normal but ends up way off

Yard is washed out. Drip guards aren’t working either. FML this is a lot of rain.
Very little 30 miles to your east and models trending drier. Will be lucky to get .25 out of the entire event. I would not be shocked if we stay completely dry here from now right through the weekend.

You’re more in western anyway I suspect you’ll see more than 1 .. all u need is to get lucky with a couple of cells tomorrow and that’ll help .. we will have rain opportunity for the next week so id relax on the my backyard is dry apocalypse talk for now

Aging like Milk...

1633438595122.png

1633438704722.png

Not gonna have any rain here at this rate models showed thunderstorms here last night only for nothing to happen

• Sad
Reactions: SD
I have had off an on rain sunday night through yesterday and got close to an inch. Now it has been raining nonstop for several hours, starting overnight. Now we're up to an inch and a half.

Coming up on 1.5 inches back home since midnight. Always interesting to watch these multi day rain events and see how much ends up falling. About 2 inches in total so far.

Back