• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

Long live the 84 hr RGEM!

Pouring. About 3" so far with plenty more to go, it looks like.
Haha yeah, other short range models blew it up here. 1.6 and counting, made for an interesting run this morning ?

The warmer MC water suck, but could be good for December as the MJO around the maritime continent for Dec = BN temps, but that quickly changes past Christmas into a warm phase 06F4DA22-2B15-4586-8D19-88A823C290D8.png9F6D76BE-AA80-419D-A677-D29DAC9CB481.png

GFS with a pretty stout fropa now nice temp drops next Saturday. Euro is slower and less excited which I would think will end up closer to reality, although I haven’t seen what ensembles have
Yessir I’ve been on the 17th-20th for a change of pace and feeling around here .. regardless of who wins out it will still bring lower dews and lower temps that will certainly make it feel like fall round here finally

November no shave month is coming up. Could we start a thread for the month of November? End of Nov post your pic and whoever wins the most facial hair wins a southernwx price. Assuming Admin will support this and provide the price.

OCT 20 benchmark + or - a day or two looking on track.
Im beyond ready for this milldew wx to move on out. Havent seen the sun in a week. Water standing everywhere. My new grass looks great, but will be better when it drys out enough to mow. Looks like a tropical gyre off NC coast on radar.

GFS not interested in cooling us off too much just yet. Shaving off a few degrees over time however. The end of the run reminds me of February…not as cold of course.

c40d3106e92c4b7cb5bc382b96f09480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The long range pattern in the means isn't a beauty by any stretch but if you are wanting something more fall like it'll work but I wouldn't be surprised for the pattern to be more choppy with warmer/cooler cycles as it gets closer.

We have seen an increase in AAM recently as well so we are at least digging out of the long term negative period we have seen.
MR-latest-60days (1).png

Damn thing was practically spot on for me

View attachment 92422

0.07" since yesterday with a 6 day grand total of....
0.53"

@NickyBGuarantee 'd to be wrong.
I’m sorry you did not get your rain. Many others did. Some didn’t that’s how weather works unfortunately. I’m sure that hose will work just as well.

Back