• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

Even a bad winner can have it’s fun times. Take out the last 2 weeks of January 2000 and that winter would be horrible
Oh boy are you right about that. Those 2 weeks were something else. I will never forget the Carolina Crusher as long as I live. 1 foot of snow here and I felt cheated LOL. 18-24 from Union county NC up to Raleigh. Same thing in 2004 except that the biggest totals were concentrated to the south and southeast of Charlotte.

Certainly have to watch for isolated flash flooding tonight models picking up on areas who could see heavy rain for a longer period of time .. luckily worst hits overnight so hopefully not too many impacted on the roadways at least

Back building looks fairly healthy here I wonder how much rain will pile up by morning time. I suspect we could even go higher than 1-2 inches at this rate

Back