• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

October Odyssey

I’ve been burned by one to many. ICON is no exception.

But I digress GFS is probably on the same par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ICON honestly has handled this system somewhat well and while it had to much interaction between the NS/SS (barely anything cutoff on it) it showed interaction towards us which models catches on to yesterday, it was also the first model to show a TC 4B43DBAD-0AC8-44A3-8DBE-669A52C17EC6.png3E1C4D4C-B08A-4426-A595-3E60134DF0DC.png

ICON honestly has handled this system somewhat well and while it had to much interaction between the NS/SS (barely anything cutoff on it) it showed interaction towards us which models catches on to yesterday, it was also the first model to show a TC View attachment 51130View attachment 51131

Honestly, I wouldn’t trust the ICON on the SER. I should have been more clear about that. Other then “smaller” features it hasn’t handled our ridge well.

I wouldn’t dismiss RDU for now receiving any precipitation from both front and zeta just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back