• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

October Odyssey

wxdaniel

wxdaniel
Supporter
Reaction score
October to remember. I like how this pattern is starting early this year. Hopefully the next cycle could start again late December-February. Without that active STJ we may actually score decent chances for most on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BHS1975

Supporter
Reaction score
October to remember. I like how this pattern is starting early this year. Hopefully the next cycle could start again late December-February. Without that active STJ we may actually score decent chances for most on this board.

Yeah that STJ was killing us with snow changing to cold rain and mixing issues.

wxdaniel

wxdaniel
Supporter
Reaction score
Just looking over some data this morning. Something that hasn’t occurred in quiet some time here in the deep south. It is possible that next month that here in GSP, ATL, KBMX, and KJAN. Even the popular spot of RDU could see at or below temperatures for the first half of the month.

During this time it comes with a dry spell. Nothing QPF wise across the Southeast. There is always a possibility that these massive pattern change may cause the western Caribbean to get active.

Places like Black Mountain NC, Boon NC, and Haywood and Swain counties NC, having their first freeze October 3-6 with scattered frost in the western Carolinas.

Patchy frost in the piedmont areas of NC and Northern GA.