• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2023

Gobble Gobble! Turkey with Ice instead of Gravy this run.

prateptype_cat-imp.us_ma.png

prateptype_cat-imp.us_ma.png

The 18z NAM is drier. The 2nd round is weaker and farther south. The GFS through hour 93 is basically a miss for most of us on the 1st round and for most of NC it looks like on the 2nd round. Little to no help for the wildfires in the mountains this run. Hopefully things get better in the long range. Still very dry in south Al, GA, and all of FLA too.

Looks like a pretty sharp cutoff in precip once you get south of Macon. Is that because of the SE Ridge ?

Attachments

• B1E6C3F3-1ED0-4B17-9D66-8D69D384ACFE.jpeg
    B1E6C3F3-1ED0-4B17-9D66-8D69D384ACFE.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 15
The 18z NAM is drier. The 2nd round is weaker and farther south. The GFS through hour 93 is basically a miss for most of us on the 1st round and for most of NC it looks like on the 2nd round. Little to no help for the wildfires in the mountains this run. Hopefully things get better in the long range. Still very dry in south Al, GA, and all of FLA too.
Looks good for my area in southwest Al

86 degrees today. Three degrees off the all time November high. We've had fropa now but I can't wait to see how we pay for this dearly this winter ?

0Z NAM looks bad so far.

86 degrees today. Three degrees off the all time November high. We've had fropa now but I can't wait to see how we pay for this dearly this winter ?
You might get one of those Christmas cold fronts like you got last year later on down the road to pay for this heat.

Getting worse. Extreme drought now in a small part of upstate SC and exceptional around Chattanooga Tenn. Models do not look great for either area for this weekend. Some of us will not get a drop from these 2 events and will have to wait another 10 days at least.
I've been told on this very site that drought doesn't happen and it always rains.

Back