• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2023

Latter part of the month looks like a -EPO/-PNA/Canadian block kind of pattern. Could be legit cold around, could be record breaking temps, could be a little of both. CMCE/EPS has a badly tilted -EPO with a -PNA while the gefs has a +PNA/-EPO and sort of has the first legit pattern that would be able to produce. In some ways looks similar to dec 2017 447E09C8-9466-4CB0-BF0B-7E50B96BACE9.png

Latter part of the month looks like a -EPO/-PNA/Canadian block kind of pattern. Could be legit cold around, could be record breaking temps, could be a little of both. CMCE/EPS has a badly tilted -EPO with a -PNA while the gefs has a +PNA/-EPO and sort of has the first legit pattern that would be able to produce. In some ways looks similar to dec 2017 View attachment 137861
Welcome back; now this is the Fro I know and love. Bring the positivity and good stuff! ?

Latter part of the month looks like a -EPO/-PNA/Canadian block kind of pattern. Could be legit cold around, could be record breaking temps, could be a little of both. CMCE/EPS has a badly tilted -EPO with a -PNA while the gefs has a +PNA/-EPO and sort of has the first legit pattern that would be able to produce. In some ways looks similar to dec 2017 View attachment 137861
This is what your posts should always look like.;)

Yea, major bust on precip totals on our local forecast (Spann)....but the models were actually pretty good the last 24 hours at showing nothing more than heavy sprinkles
I think there's going to be two more rounds come through supposedly.

As well as the GEFS has done lately, I would still lean towards the EPS when they’re showing those type of differences. I think any +PNA would be transient like the couple times we’ve seen lately.

I dunno if anything will actually happen but I'm officially intrigued by the Thanksgiving weekend timeframe here. Yeah I know it's fantasy land but that is not the first GFS run that has shown something and more importantly ive heard the teleconnections may be favorable for wintry

I dunno if anything will actually happen but I'm officially intrigued by the Thanksgiving weekend timeframe here. Yeah I know it's fantasy land but that is not the first GFS run that has shown something and more importantly ive heard the teleconnections may be favorable for wintry
Euro and some other models are hinting at storms in La La land. Good signs

The long range GFS is a roller coaster ride. Warm then cold, warm again and so on. At least some snow for many of us around Thanksgiving and a major storm inbound at 384. Middle to late next week looking wet on the GFS too for many of us. A long way out of course, but that 384 system may be trouble if it verifies.

The long range GFS is a roller coaster ride. Warm then cold, warm again and so on. At least some snow for many of us around Thanksgiving and a major storm inbound at 384. Middle to late next week looking wet on the GFS too for many of us. A long way out of course, but that 384 system may be trouble if it verifies.
Models can’t handle the atmospheric changes that are associated with a coming pattern change. There will be wild swings until it finally sees the cold pattern that sets up around thanksgiving

Back