• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

Been watching this band developing some as it slowly sags to the south. Given the temperatures are near freezing I wouldn’t be surprised to see a dusting or a trace of snow accumulate from this near Atlanta and west.4E50B3C6-4FF5-43B0-BABA-ED66A80556A0.png

Just wait till we get our miller B doncane 6-12 inch Snow event, that’ll make that stuff today look like dandruff

Brick and Shane pulling 12 inches

They are ten times stronger than the old Rob smith snow shield from back in the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been watching this band developing some as it slowly sags to the south. Given the temperatures are near freezing I wouldn’t be surprised to see a dusting or a trace of snow accumulate from this near Atlanta and west.View attachment 54855
Its coming down the best it has all night, cars are starting to get a light dusting to them.

Been watching this band developing some as it slowly sags to the south. Given the temperatures are near freezing I wouldn’t be surprised to see a dusting or a trace of snow accumulate from this near Atlanta and west.View attachment 54855

I'm happy to report my first freeze of the season. ?
IMG_4126.jpg

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_19.png
Round 2 anyone??

Back