• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 12-13 Cold & Light Mix

Nice 1993 Buick Century!
Sooo I said truck in my post, a century is a car..... I tell ya I've read some stuff from you over the years but I've never been so insulted in all my life :D:D;). Actually a 2005 Tacoma, it's my pride and joy!

Here's a preliminary snow & sleet accumulation map for yesterday's winter storm in NC:

Looks like @metwannabe hit the "jackpot" east of the mountains, NOHRSC analysis also hinted at a dusting of accumulation around Roanoke Rapids.
View attachment 25904
IIRC that looks similar to a map of Nov. 12, 1968. That was a few years before me but my grandmother died in an automobile accident that day and my dad tells me there was snow on the ground (also I've looked at your site and sure enough a trace fell on that date). Crazy

Sooo I said truck in my post, a century is a car..... I tell ya I've read some stuff from you over the years but I've never been so insulted in all my life :D:D;). Actually a 2005 Tacoma, it's my pride and joy!
lol I don't read posts that have snowy pictures in them when I'm not getting snow!

Back