• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

Anyone see the cmc ens? Does anyone have them?

I
Big sleet/ice storm for much of N GA. I really have a hard time believing we have a big ice storm this early in the season.

IF this were to actually occur, it would beat the earliest Carolina/GA ice or sleetstorm on record since at least 1950 by about 9 days (see 1971).

0z Euro does have the low north, not down in the Gulf. It is warm, no frozen precip except for far northern section. That can't be right, it is going to be cold when this storm moves in, or at least temperatures dropping as moisture moves in.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Just go with the warmest solution, and least snowy models, just like tv Mets, and you’ll be right 98% and disappointment, will be almost non existent! It really helps!
mob the models, the Euro coming N, and the GFS is coming N, that’s not good at all!

I think the NAVGEM is on our side, so there’s that! So NAVGEM/GGEM vs Euro/GFS! Seems like a fair fight!? If you extrapolate the next 2-3 days on this, it’s ? 41D98EFE-2CE2-4CDA-957D-02892CE7794C.png

I'm really not sure why everyone is having a panic attack, this was by far & away the most impressive EPS run yet.

View attachment 25502

For anyone outside of the mts even just seeing flakes in the air this early would be a major win.....looking at the records for GSO and I did see that Nov 10/11 1968 had 2"on the 10th and 3" on the 11th.....that's a decent thump anytime of the year.

The 6z GFS still shows the potential. In this scenario, north central NC sees a big ice storm and point north snow. Devil is in the details, whereas something is still possible.

The GFS keeps MBY below freezing from 06Z Wed till 18Z Fri, that' would be historic......absolutely crushing the min max records by 10-20 degrees.....I will believe it when I see it lol.

Congrats on your fantasy ice storm NC
zr_acc.us_ma.png

Back