• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

40 here, definitely probably getting some patchy frost at least. It's cold enough that I've already been feeling it inside.

Guess I kind of don't mind if we have a warm stretch for a while? ?‍♀️ It's kind of too late for it to make it feel pretty bad outside. Just hope it doesn't stretch into Thanksgiving because I'd like to wear a long sleeved shirt for then (unless something alters those plans, we'll be attending a Thanksgiving event with family in Atlanta).

Higher elevated counties already froze so no need for a warning since the growing season ended?
This makes sense for Greenville Pickens Oconee in SC bc of the northern boarder mountains but Abbeville and Anderson is a head scratcher. I’m probably just missing something here.

Higher elevated counties already froze so no need for a warning since the growing season ended?
This makes the most sense but I would think Spartanburg would have been eliminated at the same time as Greenville Pickens Oconee

600 PM Update...Winds are becoming very weak and will go calm most
locales in good rad cooling conds overnight. Dropped mins down a
couple degrees across the ern zones with blend of low-end guidance
and low percentile ensemble values. Thus, have replaced the frost
adv with freeze warning generally along and east of I-26.

My BY does not radiate well. I am 400 ft above the valley and the low lands are always cooler on calm wind clear sky nights. I am stuck at 41 after a cold blustery November day.

All that warm air from the valley's has got to get by you first. You will probably start tanking after midnight.

Back