• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

Just learned that the house thermometer had 35 early this morning. I slept fairly well but once my body woke me up I couldn't get back there due to being cold.

There's a chance the official station made a run at the 32 degree mark.

Perfect time for this pattern if you ask me
I absolutely agree. Its so hard to be happy with warmth this time of year, but I'm hoping for a pattern flip around the 1st of December. That gets us into the time of year where winter storms are possible.

I absolutely agree. Its so hard to be happy with warmth this time of year, but I'm hoping for a pattern flip around the 1st of December. That gets us into the time of year where winter storms are possible.

Its so hard to be happy with it haha. After our big cold shot in October I've been in winter mode for a month now. And now have to patiently sit through November. Good things come to those who wait right?? lol

beginning to wonder if the fan on my Davis has stopped running, always seem to run a couple degrees warmer at night. 34 with surrounding stations reporting 32

Back