• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

So I can attest to to higher winds the higher you go up. We were on the Disney skyliner at its highest point when it stopped for a few minutes with a 25 to 30mph crosswind. We were bouncing and swaying pretty bad. My wife was freaking out.

Here’s to bird man ... or whoever that guy was ... legit freezes already happening in the south... in early November ... don’t know why he said the statements he did lol

Attachments

• 35907A25-A35F-4F86-BF8B-AB5C59DCB47D.jpeg
    35907A25-A35F-4F86-BF8B-AB5C59DCB47D.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 30
I'm up to 39. Starting to wonder if the models are right holding us in the upper 30s all night
Probably not lol. 28 low end 32 high end ... I’m calling it now 30 at RDU. Winds are holding steady though so who knows , that goes on long enough could keep mixing and avoid a lot of radiational cooling .

Probably not lol. 28 low end 32 high end ... I’m calling it now 30 at RDU. Winds are holding steady though so who knows , that goes on long enough could keep mixing and avoid a lot of radiational cooling .
Only takes an hour or two of calm winds to bottom out, btw 33.8 here not avoiding the freeze tonight ?

Back