• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

just asking for multiday CADs with this look, hopefully the SER can flex more like it did at 12z8DD9D76B-AABC-4A4B-A685-4D0A92F59D45.pngA4AB345A-A402-4F8B-9DF4-9B94169FD681.png

Wow euro was headed for glory at the end there wow cold is coming back for sure that’s going to hurt after getting 60s

As much as I want to believe the cold returning late in the run (you must know I'm on the prefers cold team), the 12Z Euro ens was actually much warmer for March 13-16 vs the prior run. Also, it has had a strong cold bias in recent weeks. The run turned colder afterward to near normal, but that remains to be seen.

Bottom line: enjoy the next 6 or so days of gloriousness as there's no telling when it will return.

I am actually okay with that. As much as this dry period is nice, it's horrible for allergy sufferers. Rain keeps the pollen at bay.
That look would start serving up bigger severe wx, SE Canada vortexes cause CAD/winter wx but the later into spring we get, the more they can effect severe

Well, my station is having one of its unexplained downtimes that fixes itself eventually. Last reported 69F and a nearby station got to 70F

Last April was epic! Probably one of the most memorable svr weather seasons I've experienced here. Summer was great too. I long for the days of those late afternoon-evening summer boomers.
Yeah I’m pumped for summer storm season. That’s something we can almost always count on to be consistent

Back