• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

I’m surprised nobody brought up this setup in comparison to the close one off the coast. This is the #1 reason I don’t buy into the inevitable NW trend several days out. I would rather be bullseyed.
View attachment 77895
If I remember correctly this was a straight overrunning event I expected it to come north but never did but thankfully I chased

P r o g r e s s i v e b i a s View attachment 77905
I guess the reason why we haven’t really seen much severe runs even with a big SE ridge, is those Lower heights in the Caribbean, which ruins the good moisture return, as the flow is originating from there, moisture return is a big issue the next week or so wrt severe wx, once that stuff relaxes/ ends completely then those 70 dews should be creeping into the GOM again

ICON is already warmer then last run given The trends with the ULT going ots quicker

This is a pattern that could easily turn into severe wx, I’ve said it before but leaving cutoffs in the southwest is trouble, because typically they get picked up by a western trough over time 3A288E83-23D6-46F3-8D25-834EA01E184A.png

Back