• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

I hope that doesn’t spell multi-day severe weather threats.
Kind of sucks but we are probably due for a big outbreak here. I know we had that massive tornado last season but that was a weird once in a few decades or more event. The conditions early on seemed like we did not have much to worry about and took a lot of people by surprise When it hit. I think we started the day with a slight risk and 2% probability of a tornado hitting the area. The day early on didn’t have the feel in the air of a tornado as big as an EF3 touching down.

Euro has a mix as well. Sure it's not much but I'll take some flakes.
prateptype_cat_ecmwf.us_se.png

Yeah models and short range models are picking up on that little burst area of snow in north Georgia ... congrats on yalls KING KONG

If anything, it sucks because it shows that this set up wasn't that far from something bigger if the SE had better timing on the s/w.

This pattern could so easily become one that supports severe wx once that progressive vortex moves NE and the cutoff gets picked up DE352BA1-1195-4C76-8D98-18856667A849.png

Back