• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Mega March 2023

Matthew East posted this on the Facebook.

**Looking ahead** I think winter returns later this month, and the period from roughly March 10-20 could be quite chilly with an active storm track.

It was crazy windy here last night, too. All kinds of stuff was blowing around (umbrellas and other debris).
white house got hit pretty hard. Trees down everywhere and power went out for hours until last night around 8pm. I was attempting to put the fence back up because of my dogs but it was hopeless and I’m lucky I didn’t get hurt. I started hearing snapping from the trees behind me and decided to just go inside.

Nice day on the coast, surfside beach pier finally going to be complete in May. Been down since hurricane Matthew. Rebuilding in concrete this time.

View attachment 133969
That looks good. I know Topsail didn’t seem to recover the way their beach use to look, but it’s still there and homes are all over the place. Cherry Grove and North Myrtle are my typical beach destinations.

Mods please move to banter, sorry

On the positive side of things, this delay in the pattern potentially helps in terms of agricultural risks. The coldest the GEFS gets us is 32°. A bullet dodged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the positive side of things, this delay in the pattern potentially helps in terms of agricultural risks. The coldest the GEFS gets us is 32°. A bullet dodged.

It actually makes it worse bc it just gives more time for stuff to bud out before the hammer drops.

It actually makes it worse bc it just gives more time for stuff to bud out before the hammer drops.

No but the later we get into the month the more the cold will modify. Don’t get me wrong, we are headed below normal but I don’t think anything out of the ordinary. A frost here and there like a typical spring.

Back