• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 2-4 Severe weather Threat

There was a cell that rolled this way tonight that was full of rotation.. it hit more stable air and started to fizzle before arriving though, but I am still scratching my head on how it never got TOR warned, but it was severe warned.

This next event coming up has better severe potential(at least a wind threat), imo, even if modeling is starting to slowly back off.

There was a cell that rolled this way tonight that was full of rotation.. it hit more stable air and started to fizzle before arriving though, but I am still scratching my head on how it never got TOR warned, but it was severe warned.

This next event coming up has better severe potential(at least a wind threat), imo, even if modeling is starting to slowly back off.
I believe it may have had a tornado touchdown and cause damange, per some of the post above.

Back