• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New 12z GFS ENS spaghetti plot
d2529173019ddf92884af868a5f813c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Okay these SW trends need to stop...

I'm not sure how far west this can go, seems like that trough is going to be there so there is the weakness for it turn north at some point.... I just doubt this goes into GOM and if it did more like a NE gulf coast type of hit, or ride the spine of Fl, just my pure speculation/guess at this point. I still think Fl to NC is highest likely hood as of now....

One thing to notice on the ensembles is the post landfall tracks. Starting to see many tracks bend to the W/NW showing the building ridge over top

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
With the ridge building over top, that's even more bad news. That means Irma could move slowly once inland or stall out which would mean significant flooding.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

HR96 its JUST NE of the DR.....moving WMW and the trof looks like its pushing out and the ATL ridge is building W'ward

We will be activating the live thread updates for our members later today meaning you don't have to refresh the page to get the latest posts. It will update in real time. We've had an enormous amount of guest traffic over the last 5 hours. If your a quest take 30 seconds to sign up so you don't miss out

We will be activating the live thread updates for our members later today meaning you don't have to refresh the page to get the latest posts. It will update in real time. We've had an enormous amount of guest traffic over the last 5 hours. If your a quest take 30 seconds to sign up so you don't miss out

... and if I may be so bold ... with all the good stuff here being provided gratis, a donation or two would not be out of the question or uncalled for ... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back