• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ensembles should be fun!

00z cmc hooks hard right
5bfd0991524a5022fd7b99dce25193a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

I like the trend of a faster system getting turned to the north missing the SE . Last thing the mathew landfall areas need is another big storm

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Jesus, if that was right from the 0z GFS. Area's along the Chesapeake bay and the Delaware bay would be underwater. Heck, entire Delaware would be pretty much underwater. o_O YIKES!

Hm. Two OP runs in a row with a major NE hit. Last GEFS with a big cluster around the SE. Interesting.

On the road, stopped right now lol, I see gfs still east but definitely west than before. Interesting euro run upcoming tonight. If that upper low is over the SE it will protect us. If it's back over the MS valley we have big problems imho

I have thrown together an Irma site with various maps, satellite, intensity forecasts in one place that is mobile/device friendly.
Let me know if you have suggestions or additions I should put on there.

http://southernwx.com/irma/

Euro gonna be scary close to Florida if this run continues, its south of the last run

Trough is going away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back