• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek::eek:
Screenshot_2017-08-31-17-51-51.png

The hype train has left ...
e2427f1f96bccc40d417343661e0413d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Lol just wait a few days and I bet the hype will be extreme. Also, his statement seems to be as if Harvey never happened. It would be nearly impossible to supply an Island with hurricane relief supplies when we have Harvey's damage to deal with.

Bad thing is if Irma make a direct hit on the US as major, how much help would that area get from the National Guards, when there in such need from Harvey in Texas. It would not be good if another hurricane disaster happened. People can only take so much. Thats the whole part about living in the southeast sooner or later our luck runs out.

Lol just wait a few days and I bet the hype will be extreme. Also, his statement seems to be as if Harvey never happened. It would be nearly impossible to supply an Island with hurricane relief supplies when we have Harvey's damage to deal with.

And yet some idiot will follow him off the cliff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll like to add that, what some of the things people say, (not necessarily on here) it makes it seem like they want a direct hit. We, as weather forecasters, meteorologists, weather enthusiast, do not choose of what happens. We discuss of what could become reality, no matter what the outcome will be. People don't need to get their underwear in a knot when we say things that seem like we want a direct hit. It's not that we want a direct hit, we're speaking of what could become reality.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back