• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the GFS is right, but it seems on its own right now with it going out to sea with Irma.

I have a feeling this storm with go ots but will be coming through the Bahamas just would make a hard turn before approaching the US!!

Bermuda is about to take a beating from Irma.

gfs_z500a_atl_36.png
Btw that low pressure out over the Azores has the ghost of Harvey in it

Fwiw the 12z cmc appears to be heading NE at he end of its run

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Yeah for me the next 3-5 days are critical, just how strong is the atlantic ridge and are the islands staring down the barrel of an approaching hurricane Monday into Tuesday, if so Euro wins and we're in trouble but ots is fortunately still a very good possibility imo

Well, if nothing else this is getting us ready for the model watching in winter.

12z GFS has the trough dissipating as Irma is moving towards the EC. With that being said, the track of what the GFS is putting for Irma is off. Also, with the trough dissipating, this is opening the doors for Irma to hit anywhere from the SE to the north.
19de1d9ea148dc0e363261a81cdc39c8.gif

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Not going to dignify it with maps and pictures yet, but JB is hyping the next 2 weeks in our collective neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back