• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah don't sweat the trolls... that was great stuff right there, really interesting no doubt
We will probably do another show Wednesday maybe with Chris, Charlie and myself, possibly Webb. Hopefully I don't have to host. Being color commentary is much easier than play by play.

We are also working on a very special guest. mwhaha

Sorry, boys and girls...(for the background noise on my part at the beginning). Thought it was on mute. LOOOONG trip home from Florida.

We will probably do another show Wednesday maybe with Chris, Charlie and myself, possibly Webb. Hopefully I don't have to host. Being color commentary is much easier than play by play.
Yeah I'm sure but you did fine, those guys really didn't need much commentary throw a question out and let'em roll with it

I thought it was interesting about the 18z gefs and the SST

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did the NHC forecast move further south somehow? Does it matter with the north and northeast movement to follow?

023658_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back