• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. That's not good.
recon_AF305-0611A-IRMA_dropsonde5_20170905-0108.png

I leave to go to a birthday party for a few hours and the thing is already a Cat 5.
Nearly. It has winds of 170 about 1000 feet or more up. They are mixing down. The 130s knots winds are now 20 to 30 mb lower than earlier, which means in a few hours those could be surface and the 140s could be where the 130s are.

I didn't see it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Well for starters he called Levi and Eric goons at one point, also making catastrophic comments about obliterating Miami, then 30" rain in Atlanta..... just on and on typical troll comments
Complaining more than listening

Well for starters he called Levi and Eric goons at one point, also making catastrophic comments about obliterating Miami, then 30" rain in Atlanta..... just on and on typical troll comments
Oh fun. Glad I missed that part. Try to give people nice things and that's how they repay you.

Whatever.

I saw we went over 50 viewers tonight at once. I'd like to thank everyone that took time from their night to tune in.

Oh fun. Glad I missed that part. Try to give people nice things and that's how they repay you.

Whatever.

I saw we went over 50 viewers tonight at once. I'd like to thank everyone that took time from their night to tune in.

Yeah don't sweat the trolls... that was great stuff right there, really interesting no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back