• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have questions
I had some technical difficulties so missed first few minutes but did Levi say there were G-IV missions sampling the area around the shortwave that may have impacts? And when will that be ingested in modeling?

anyone have questions

Please ask Levi and Eric if the current GEFS is using the newest version of the operational GFS. I recall lags in the past regarding the GEFS getting updated meaning the GEFS being based on an older version of the operational GFS.

I had some technical difficulties so missed first few minutes but did Levi say there were G-IV missions sampling the area around the shortwave that may have impacts? And when will that be ingested in modeling?
I will ask this next

Please ask Levi and Eric if the current GEFS is using the newest version of the operational GFS. I recall lags in the past regarding the GEFS getting updated meaning the GEFS being based on an older version of the operational GFS.
Will do

What about land interaction/friction helping TS turn/bend maybe a better term left at times...since Irma will be close to northern shores of Hip, PR Cuba etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back