• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GEFS and eps are zeroing in on Florida . The is the 06z GEFS
9663e79eaeb2c4c4ab5abe32684ac939.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

I see the west trends continue but it also looks like Florida may very well be location it's settling on still a long ways to go. Therefore I'm going to the links to hit a little white ball around for a few hours not worried about Irma

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I see the west trends continue but it also looks like Florida may very well be location it's settling on still a long ways to go. Therefore I'm going to the links to hit a little white ball around for a few hours not worried about Irma

Hit them straight. We have to get a southernwx tournament together

I still personally think this will correct back east possibly skirt eastern part of Florida and go up the coast. But still way to early to tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with Shane on this one. I bet we start seeing a correction to the NE. I bet the ridge is being overplayed in regards to strength

I still personally think this will correct back east possibly skirt eastern part of Florida and go up the coast. But still way to early to tell.

Thats my gut feeling too; similar to Bertha.

Well for "my neck of the woods" the 06 GFS is almost a worse case.. The heavy rains with oro lift of Alberto (94) coupled with wind impacts of Opal... URGH

I'm with Shane on this one. I bet we start seeing a correction to the NE. I bet the ridge is being overplayed in regards to strength

I have that feeling also but it has got to stay north of Hispaniola for that to happen and I'm not so sure it's going to, don't get me wrong I don't want it to come north I don't want it to hit Haiti I don't want it to hit anywhere.

THE NE CORRECTION IS COMING!!
This may sound critical and please do not take offense but when you do all caps with !!! Every time it gives the impression that you're screaming or it's a thought with such finality which it's too early for that. Just consider the tone if that makes sense....thanks.

I have that feeling also but it has got to stay north of Hispaniola for that to happen and I'm not so sure it's going to, don't get me wrong I don't want it to come north I don't want it to hit Haiti I don't want it to hit anywhere.

I don't have any feelings yet about where it could head, since every solution in son the table. If it hits Haiti or gets shoved south a ton, it could change its course into some very hot waters if it goes about 150 miles SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back