• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

Short and long term effects now

20220621_southeast_text.png

Says we got .16 down the road at a local station over night... Looking around this morning, I don't believe it. Grass still brown, maybe a tinge more to the green side but looking rough. Still can see my neighbors circle around his sprinkler in the front yard.....

My totals aren't as bad as most on here it seems. 2.6 for the month. The problem is it only rained twice. 1 inch and 1.6 inches so it just ran off. The grass is a lost cause this year. I don't really care, I'm selling this house and moving a few miles so good luck to the new owners come August 1st. Going to be bare spots everywhere by then if this pattern doesn't break.

My totals aren't as bad as most on here it seems. 2.6 for the month. The problem is it only rained twice. 1 inch and 1.6 inches so it just ran off. The grass is a lost cause this year. I don't really care, I'm selling this house and moving a few miles so good luck to the new owners come August 1st. Going to be bare spots everywhere by then if this pattern doesn't break.
That's 1 less 1+ event than I've had all year

My apologies 2 less

Back