• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

I just got maybe one of the best storm.photos I've ever taken in my life. Once in a lifetime pic.

Wow what a day. I was out driving when the storm hit and got a good video of power flashes as tree branches were coming down. For a brief second it felt like there was no rules on the road with this thing going on. Hell of a day .. could this be classified as a derecho? Eh i dont know but it sure looks like one and It sure looks impressive! Not a tornado in sight just a damaging wind printer!984541FA-20AA-4390-84BF-E5DB2C4A654B.jpeg

Last edited:
Little bit of a temp difference in NC......

ecmwf_T2m_seus_39.png

The good thing about this new cutoff is it starts soon so we should have a good idea whether or not the eps is full of it rather soon.

The good thing about this new cutoff is it starts soon so we should have a good idea whether or not the eps is full of it rather soon.

Yeah on a bit of a island with it.....though you can see hints of it maybe on some other models just not as defined....

Back