• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

Few echos popping just north moving south. We'll see....
That's a monster outflow and the cell to your north is rolling. The outflow coming in from the east may really do well for you. Not sure anything makes it here

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That's a monster outflow and the cell to your north is rolling. The outflow coming in from the east may really do well for you. Not sure anything makes it here

It's moving due south and has back-built west the last two frames. We'll see....

Screenshot_20190708-211836_WeatherBug.jpg

Talk about getting the shaft.

4f53c03cb1e65e5ad053d45508d44111.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah just enough to wet the road. The side walk is dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm missed me somehow. Had a couple of rumbles of thunder and that's it. I had a special weather statement that a strong storm was coming, but it never got here.

Lol
7f472e51cf931f26859a8050a755df5e.gif

That sucks man. That happened to me earlier today and yesterday. I got lucky with this one tonight.

That sucks man. That happened to me earlier today and yesterday. I got lucky with this one tonight.
Its alright put together some decent rain the last few days. Hopefully the front Thursday-Saturday pays off, look like mid to upper 90s again Sunday-Wednesday

Flood Advisory tonight Wilkes county when will it ever stop why can’t all this rain go to Columbia instead

Back