• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

So far so good, just gotta survive a couple more months of proverbial hell before we begin to head towards the promised land of low humidity and 70 degree days w/ crisp, cool mornings.

I would say something about snow too but odds are we won't see any token flakes until morbid March rolls around.

Mean US Temps.png

So far so good, just gotta survive a couple more months of proverbial hell before we begin to head towards the promised land of low humidity and 70 degree days w/ crisp, cool mornings.

I would say something about snow too but odds are we won't see any token flakes until morbid March rolls around.

View attachment 20928
I'm worried about the D5-20 being sizzling hot

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

View attachment 20928
Seems like you’ve got Dec-Jan covered!??

I'm worried about the D5-20 being sizzling hot

Yeah we're moving into a warm-very warm pattern unfortunately although the worst of the heat anomaly wise looks to be to our north. Thankfully we're not in late August or September rn because this z500 would be a dangerous one to have near the peak of the hurricane season.

Looks like just another day in the office if you're from Houston, TX. No way I could live there w/ that crap several months out of the year

I'm interested to see if we're going to observe the elusive 80*F dewpoint.

Might as well go broke or go home. :p

Yeah we're moving into a warm-very warm pattern unfortunately although the worst of the heat anomaly wise looks to be to our north. Thankfully we're not in late August or September rn because this z500 would be a dangerous one to have near the peak of the hurricane season.

It happened last year. Seems to be more common now that the Hadley cells are expanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it seems like if we can keep the ridge axis to our north and get an easterly component to the h5 flow we generally are ok in these setups

Yeah it seems like if we can keep the ridge axis to our north and get an easterly component to the h5 flow we generally are ok in these setups

Yeah the NE will bake again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe some of those storms in the Sandhills (Hoke/Cumberland) can make it northward into the Triangle....

Back