• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

Severe Marginal Risk out for Thursday north of i40 including Wilkes and Boone. Slight Risk further north. Watch out and when thunder roars go INDOORS

Hope the storms stay away from the Raleigh area tonight. I'm going to a concert at Walnut Creek.

After td Alberto, the rest of the summer was cool and nice, as I recall, and somewhere in there we had a blizzard, a precursor, I believe, so cut offs can be nice, as long as they don't put down 18 inches in 3 days. Anytime, now that I've seen Alberto, that I see a cut off tropical low in the area, I figure some biblical rains are upon us, or them, depending on where it wanders. Whatever, it will be interesting to see if it changes the local climate like Alberto did.

Started weakening as it came through but good rain and lightning.

Attachments

• 20190711_210223.jpg
    20190711_210223.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Already up to 1.5 here now. It just keeps coming.
Can you send some of that rain my direction? All I’m getting is lightning flashes outside. I would love to get in on some of the action. I haven’t even hit half an inch on the month yet.:mad:

Can you send some of that rain my direction? All I’m getting is lightning flashes outside. I would love to get in on some of the action. I haven’t even hit half an inch on the month yet.:mad:
Therea actually some coming up from the south, so be patient and it'll start eventually. Just checked again and now I'm at 2.25".

Back