• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

It took half the summer but finally a jackpot
ebbaee8e79ffe89dfe9e8bad0a435908.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Big win here tonight!!!
My monthly rainfall total has already doubled in the last half hour!View attachment 21038
Rain has ended here now. Final total from tonight’s storms is 1.68”. Overall I’m thrilled with tonight’s haul. Went from less then half an inch on the month to over 2 inches. Had quite a bit of thunder and lightning as well.

Fingers and toes crossed! Never heard of a PRE, but I want one over my house!!640A579F-F225-40B7-BA28-C177E32C5B1C.png

I did not see lastnight coming. It literally thundered for 8 hours. Not right on top thunder but that post storm stratiform sky lightning then new storms would move in amd restart the process.

I did not see lastnight coming. It literally thundered for 8 hours. Not right on top thunder but that post storm stratiform sky lightning then new storms would move in amd restart the process.
That is awesome. I love nighttime thunderstorms. It's been a long time since I've seen a cluster like that.

July 12-16 marks the anniversary of the infamous midwestern heat wave of 1995 that killed a lot of people. Appleton, WI had a dp of 90 and a heat index close to 150 !

That is awesome. I love nighttime thunderstorms. It's been a long time since I've seen a cluster like that.

The main stalled line was about 10 miles south. They got 4 inches of rain while I got maybe 1.5 or a little more. The thunder just went on for hours and hours. Deep shaking thunder too. It was an impressive night.

First heard thunder at 8:45pm last night heard my last thunder sometime between 530 and 6am.

Pretty big instability numbers this afternoon but I think the best focus for convection may end up to my south.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back