• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

.01 .35 for the big wet. If anyone wants my admin position let me know. I quit
View attachment 119853
Oh sorry man! I feel you. If there is one person on here with worse luck than me it'd be you. I've had rain 4 days in a row until today and thought I was doing well. But I see everyone else's totals for the last week and realize my 1.6 inches in 4 days isn't all that great considering how the pattern is.

Hit some terrible weather coming back through Charlotte around 5 o’clock this evening. Tons of wrecks and standstill traffic. Check out this structure around Salisbury..it was definitely rotating and my butt may have puckered a little bitAA2386BC-33BB-4E0E-8C93-8910B4736496.jpeg

Probably working on my biggest single day total of the year right now. Been pouring for the last hour. Plus new development to my west promises more heavy rain to come.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220709-214508_RadarNow!.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709-214508_RadarNow!.jpg
    696.2 KB · Views: 7
There have been some massive rainfall totals in east and northeastern Georgia over the past few days. @BufordWX is probably going to pass 10" tonight for the month already. I feel lucky to have gotten almost 4" so far. The drought is being dented in pretty hard right now.

1657427708480.png

Back