• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

Holy...
gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_27.png

Yeah the CMC lol. If only it wasn't still far out in advance. Hopefully the Euro improves even more too.

Well GFS, EURO, and CMC all now have significant winter storms between Monday thru Wednesday in varying degrees that s not too shabby and GFS wasn't bad this run it's gonna wiggle a bit depending on how it comes together

Well GFS, EURO, and CMC all now have significant winter storms between Monday thru Wednesday in varying degrees that s not too shabby and GFS wasn't bad this run it's gonna wiggle a bit depending on how it comes together

Nah from what I saw the Euro still isn't on board, but it's 00z run took a big step in the right direction.

At least it's not squashed into oblivion, CMC and GFS have a storm, as long as Euro has one as well I'll take suppressed for now. Difference in suppressed storm and completely obliterated... so I say there is a chance

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Agreed. I'm not mad at the GFS or CMC run in this instance. Both show a lot of potential for my area.

This. The 00Z Euro just took a pretty significant step towards the GFS solution. The Euro is not locked in, and this is definitely still in play. I may sound like I am a snow weenie and always optimistic, but anyone who remembers me from last time knows that is definitely not the case lol.
We don't mind weenies especially when facts are used to support weenie statements

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So is it safe to say that both the GFS and CMC have the same storm but just at a different time scale?

Back