• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

IMO we are very close to getting something interesting with this system .. many gefs have some sort of break out of snow at the tail end of this system with cold air collapsing the column .. has the potential for dynamic snow with heavier rates which is great for lucky lollipop winners .. let’s see what the euro chooses
I think you said what has to happen for that GFS run to become a reality… we know that cold will be slower coming over the mountains, but if we can get strong enough dynamics in play to quickly crash the column then this could be something. I don’t give it a great chance of happening, but I am mildly intrigued since this showing inside 6 days now.

Probably through tx into ark/la then turns ENE toward east TN. Eastern half of nc/sc likely has a complete meltdown as parts of Ar/La/ms/Al/Ga/TN/upstate/wnc get pummeled
Surprised you think it will turn that late. Id be happy if WNC cashed in.

Reactions: SD
Back