• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

I think the 7 day torch about to begin is verifying pretty well..
The weather we are seeing this week is what the modes had everyday of December supposedly feeling like and it has not even been close to a wall to wall torch for the month. Above average yes but nowhere near what they were showing. And you can see those long range torches quickly turning back much more seasonable to below average in the medium range.

Relax guys. The artic air will come in January. And it’s not gonna be just a cold shot here or there it’s gonna be legit. The pattern is going to change rapidly and catch some off guard. You will start to see it reflect in the models this coming weekend. Be patient.
I tried to tell you guys.

72.1 here and climbing. Im almost positive this is a record for Christmas Day. What a joke. Last Christmas my high was around 25 which was in the top 5 coldest Christmas days. I guess I’m paying for it this year.
im been going outside to the trash putting away all old wrapping paper n boxes from presents this morning, not even wearing a shirt. lol

The weather we are seeing this week is what the modes had everyday of December supposedly feeling like and it has not even been close to a wall to wall torch for the month. Above average yes but nowhere near what they were showing. And you can see those long range torches quickly turning back much more seasonable to below average in the medium range.
I’m sorry but that just isn’t true . Top 5 warmest December . Not too mention the cold days were seen . Jesus man you have been harping this since November . I got to respect it , eventually it will be right . I would like to see some maxar maps on how biased the models have been . Perhaps I’m wrong , but I’d like to see em!

72.1 here and climbing. Im almost positive this is a record for Christmas Day. What a joke. Last Christmas my high was around 25 which was in the top 5 coldest Christmas days. I guess I’m paying for it this year.

yep, we are definitely paying for last year

last year here= 28, white ground
this year here= 68 (thus far) / brown ground

DFW is running +11. That's not wall to wall torch ?

I’m sorry but that just isn’t true . Top 5 warmest December . Not too mention the cold days were seen . Jesus man you have been harping this since November . I got to respect it , eventually it will be right . I would like to see some maxar maps on how biased the models have been . Perhaps I’m wrong , but I’d like to see em!
Top five warmest December’s in Charlotte and Atlanta at least. KATL with no freezes either.

im been going outside to the trash putting away all old wrapping paper n boxes from presents this morning, not even wearing a shirt. lol
Shirtless-Man-Guards-Yellowstone-Teardrop-Camper-Travel-Trailer.jpg

Back