• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

We definitely could use a pattern shakeup if we could get it. Definitely dont want to get shutout all winter. There will be cool downs behind fronts, but for something more impressive, long ways to go

What i am interested in, is we are seeing a cold front at least briefly beating down the ridge at day 11-12. I wonder if the Euro is going to show the same once we get this "trend" inside day 10.
That cold front that's been showing up during that time period likely wouldn't be the pattern changer. I bet another high kicks out behind the front keeping the ridge in place.

It would be cool if this maybe decided to shift south a tiny bit or we raise heights out west to push this thing SE just a tiny bit ? 3F725C1F-7FF8-4A02-8536-708794A462BC.png6D9BA411-9CDA-4058-B784-E46226233CDE.png

This run isn’t going for cold but instead severe weather almost every day lol, here comes another shortwave trough entering the southern plains, pretty nightmarish pattern lol 6F6CADD1-3749-402E-B49D-9C295D04978A.png

Back