• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Yep let's see where the 12z runs go. Might have to fire up a thread today there were a decent amount of eps members with snow for TN and Northern parts of ms/al/nc. I'm worried we miss out as a region and the gfs is too far south
Been too busy with this recent storm what you think about north bama??

Been too busy with this recent storm what you think about north bama??

Mainly rain with the potential for a quick burst of snow or Sleet to start. Really think the better potential for an consequential winter precip is along and north of 40 in TN. That said there were a decent amount of eps members that got snow accumulations down into the first layer or 2 of counties in AL. Want to see of the 12z runs continue the slow north and flatter leaking or if we can hold steady or inch south

Mainly rain with the potential for a quick burst of snow or Sleet to start. Really think the better potential for an consequential winter precip is along and north of 40 in TN. That said there were a decent amount of eps members that got snow accumulations down into the first layer or 2 of counties in AL. Want to see of the 12z runs continue the slow north and flatter leaking or if we can hold steady or inch south
Thanks

Not sure why we care what they think . He's clientele is the Midwest and Ohio valley . Seasonal temps for them can translate to below normal temps in the SE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We probably see a not so good pattern 1/9-14 may still avg near to bn but the hope is certainly retrogression after that brings us back to a good pattern 15-20. If not I feel bad a for the staff around here

Back