• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

energy is a little slower coming in and a smidge west of 12z run..btw, NYD is squashed but a bit better than 12z I believe.

a little more strung out a bit through 102....there is energy dropping down into it from the NW. I think 1300 alluded to this today

Looks like there will be time for the phase to occur. If it's going to happen, it will be dangerously close or on this run.

0Z Euro (hour 102) not looking good compared to the 12Z Euro imo but we'll see..

prob too late this run, but its a lot different over the lakes and se Canada this run at 500mb...There is not a chunk on the vortex noising in and before there wasn't

well folks, not a good sign from the euro, but I don't think its time to give up yet. Euro has some changes at 500mb on all fronts tonight, so we shall see heading into tomorrow, but this was a huge swing and a miss....

Back