• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

icon_asnow_seus_40.png
I think it would be sleet further south with heavy precip and temps in low 30s?

I'm not assuming. I'm going by bufkit data that has consistently shown as high as 20:1 here, and many periods of 15:1 or 16:1. Thank you though, for assuming I was assuming. This is also which Kuchera snow maps have been running higher than 10:1. I was only pointing out that that was only 10:1. No biggie.

By assuming, I meant assuming the models are correct at correctly calculating ratio. Just not something to trust.

I think it would likely have sleet, should have a warm nose with a Low pressure developing like that

Atlanta snowfall showing steady decrease over the last couple runs. Will have to see if the trend continues with less precip, and/or temps not arriving in time.

This thing looks dead on arrival for GA outside of far northwest GA. Decent hit for northern AL but the dryer look on GFS is something to watch. Probably we saw this coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back