• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

Are ground temps any concern with this system ? I'm worried the ground will be warm and wet prior to the snow starting.

Our ground is extremely saturated here and when I got home tonight the grass was icy it’s so cold here. I wouldn’t think ground temps would rebound too much this weekend

Our ground is extremely saturated here and when I got home tonight the grass was icy it’s so cold here. I wouldn’t think ground temps would eboun
Tundra ICE for the win!!
This setup will probably be where it starts out as rain for a few min, then switching to sleet for a few mins before changing all to snow eventually.

I'm glad for everyone that has the possibility for snow. I get a little nauseous looking at NE GA. It's always the mountains stopping moisture or warm nose. Wish I had built my house somewhere else sometimes... Even though it seems like there use to not be so much warm nose problems?? I hope ya'll to the west get a big fat snow:)))

I'm glad for everyone that has the possibility for snow. I get a little nauseous looking at NE GA. It's always the mountains stopping moisture or warm nose. Wish I had built my house somewhere else sometimes... Even though it seems like there use to not be so much warm nose problems?? I hope ya'll to the west get a big fat snow:)))
Thanks it's been a LONG time whe I live in north Alabama probably since 2010

Back