• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

Where you headed? Lafayette doesn't look like a sweet spot on this run

There's a Lafayette in Georgia, it's where my mom's side of the family has lived for years and years, and that's NW Georgia.

and yeah, the 850s are perfectly fine at 120, but because the moisture is starting to dry up, in some areas it's simply light rain.

2 different possibilities , cmc is better for the Carolinas,cmc allows a wave to develop due to the pv lagging behind a bit A6BF4365-53C8-4127-BA0E-DE3D354B2451.png646B31A3-1B65-47E9-A180-0B689B477445.png

3-0
m6yoBuK.gif

FV3 is much lighter and is mostly light outside of parts of Tennessee. Might have something later based off what I'm seeing but I wouldn't relate it to this.

This is gonna be an extremely fast moving system . Despite a little higher ratios than normal there will be a ceiling as to how much snow can actually fall. I’m still firmly in the camp of 1-2 inches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back