• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

Yikes much warmer RGEM like

nam_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_7.png

I say Dead on Arrival because temps are up a bit at surface compared to 0z axis is slightly different we shall see if turns over already just rain throughout AL at 09z

Lol it almost looks like some very weak overrunning over the front, wut ?

What a interesting change-up the NAM shows?!?! It's a later transition to snow but it is beefy and dumps over portions of Central MS/AL

Previous runs had a member close to 5 that’s where it came from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that. I would have thought he would have checked it before he did his video. Even when I looked back at the 3z it was still right around 4 inches. I know he does these video real early so maybe the 3z SREF hadn't finished yet.

Low pressure develops in central Nc this nam run and that band isn't racing as fast

Dang you NAM!!!! This new look throws everything up in the air if it plays out because it's pretty unique compared to others pretty darn good hit for Central AL,MS, GA but man looks weird.... also if Temps are too warm on model but have that axis and real time comes in colder thats a smash job totals would be up by 2+ inches in areas.

Back